Carroll County Trust Company is a small town community bank dedicated to serving our customers since 1919. We offer a variety of accounts to help serve your personal or business needs.
The original Board of Directors were: R. H. Monier, C G Bowers, L G Clark, C R Rogers, W. H. Trenchard, W. D. Pinney, Joel Stamm, Earl Johnson, Maj. E Stipp, Henry Hartman, O. J. Lierley and T. J. Sugg.
In 1920 Alma Scharfenberg became the first female employee of CCTC. Her daughter Lucille Moeller Staton worked for the bank for 37 years.
In 1934 the CCTC purchased the assets of the Banking House of Wilcoxson and Co.
In 1937 the CCTC purchased the assets of the Carroll Exchange Bank, which became insolvent during the great depression. It was once located at the N. E. corner of the Carrollton Square.
In 2008, Carroll County Bancshares purchased the assets of Farmers & Merchants Bank of Hale, in Hale, Missouri. Then merged those assets with CCTC and opened CCTC's first branch bank in Hale.
Come see us today!
DISCLAIMER: This business is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics when viewing links attached to this website.